Here are the details of the Dino Shopper Grocery Bag Giveaway.
UPDATE 11/30/20 2:30 pm E.T.: Sorry, we're out of grocery bags, so this promotion is over.
If after reading these details, you still have questions about the giveaway, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't post important questions in the comments below.
HOW TO ADD YOUR FREE BAG
1. If your cart has $50 or more of product in it, a pop-up message will appear on the Cart page asking if you want to add the free bag to your order.
2. If you want the bag, click Add to Cart. If you don't want the bag, click, "No thanks."
3. Be patient on the Cart page to allow the pop-up to load. If you have over $50 in your cart, the pop-up will eventually appear after several seconds. Make sure you have pop-ups enabled in your web browser if it's not working.
4. The promotion starts on Thursday, November 26, 2020, at 12:01 a.m., Eastern time, long before you’ll put your turkey in the oven.
5. The promotion ends on Monday, November 30, 2020, at 11:59 p.m., Eastern time. Who made up this Cyber Monday thing anyway?
6. If you make a purchase outside of the promotion period, you cannot receive a free grocery bag. Please don’t ask. Saying no is really hard for Robot, so don't put that kind of pressure on her. But you can buy one if you like them that much.
7. If you purchase more than $50 worth of product (not including shipping or taxes), you will receive a FREE Dino Shopper Grocery Bag, while supplies last. If your shopping cart isn’t up to the $50 level, browse around our site. We have some lower-priced items you can add on that make great gifts...kitchen textiles, playing cards, notecards, BADbandanas, books, etc. You’re sure to find something.
8. If your order qualifies to receive the grocery bag, your shipping costs will be adjusted slightly to accommodate the addition of the grocery bag. Shipping is a necessary evil. We’re sorry it has to be this way. If you prefer not to receive a free grocery bag, you can delete it from your shopping cart before you check out. As a reminder, we are offering free shipping for U.S. orders over $200.
Please note that the free grocery bag must be shipped with the rest of your order. So, if you are buying a platter for Aunt Sally but you want to keep the grocery bag, you should have the package shipped to your address and make arrangements to visit Aunt Sally to give her the platter. She misses you.
9. You will be able to purchase one of these adorable bags starting on November 26. If you want extras, go to this page to select your desired quantity. Trying to increase the number of promotional bags you receive will only confuse the system.
10. The grocery bag is sturdy cotton and measures about 13" x 12" with an 8" gusseted bottom, so it’s handy for gallons of milk or boxes of cereal, or any combination of groceries. The design features a pattern based on a doodle in Don’s sketchbook. It shows dinosaur shoppers pushing shopping carts. That makes sense for a shopping bag, right?