Here are the details of the Things Could Be Worse Holiday Tea Towel Giveaway.
UPDATE: This promotion has ended. If you are interested in purchasing a holiday tea towel, click here.
If after reading these details, you still have questions about the giveaway, please email email@example.com. We can't respond to questions posted in the comments.
HOW TO ADD YOUR FREE TEA TOWEL
1. If your cart has $50 or more of product in it, a pop-up message will appear on the Cart page asking if you want to add the free tea towel to your order.
2. If you want the tea towel, click Add to Cart. If you don't want the tea towel, click, "No thanks."
3. Be patient on the Cart page to allow the pop-up to load. If you have over $50 in your cart, the pop-up will eventually appear after several seconds. If it's not working, make sure you have pop-ups enabled in your web browser.
4. The promotion starts on Thursday, November 25, 2021, at 12:01 a.m., Eastern time, long before you’ll put your turkey in the oven.
5. The promotion ends on Monday, November 29, 2021, at 11:59 p.m., Eastern time. Who made up this Cyber Monday thing anyway?
6. If you make a purchase outside of the promotion period, you cannot receive a free tea towel. Please don’t ask. Saying no is really hard for Robot, so don't put that kind of pressure on her. But you can buy one if you like them that much.
7. If you purchase more than $50 worth of product (not including shipping or taxes), you will receive a FREE Things Could Be Worse Holiday Tea Towel, while supplies last. If your shopping cart isn’t up to the $50 level, browse around our site. We have some lower-priced items you can add on that make great gifts...kitchen textiles, playing cards, notecards, BADbandanas, books, pins, etc. You’re sure to find something.
8. If your order qualifies to receive the tea towel, your shipping costs will be adjusted slightly to accommodate the addition of the tea towel. Shipping is a necessary evil. We’re sorry it has to be this way. If you prefer not to receive a free tea towel, you can delete it from your shopping cart before you check out. As a reminder, we are offering free shipping for U.S. orders over $200.
Please note that the free tea towel must be shipped with the rest of your order. So, if you are buying a platter for Aunt Sally but you want to keep the tea towel, you should have the package shipped to your address and make arrangements to visit Aunt Sally to give her the platter. She misses you.
WANT TO BUY SOME?
9. If you qualify for the free tea towel and would like to buy more, use this link because trying to increase the number of promotional tea towels you receive will only confuse the system.
10. The tea towel is printed in Calamityware red on white, 100% cotton by textile wizards in India. Machine washable. Includes corner loop.The design features a pattern based on Don's infamous Things Could Be Worse landscape sprinkled with holiday cheer.