UPDATE: This promotion is now over. Thank you to everyone who made purchases over the holiday weekend! We hope you love your tote bag!
Here are the details of the Things Could Be Worse Christmas Tote Bag Free Gift with Purchase promotion.
If after reading these details, you still have questions about the giveaway, please email email@example.com. We can't respond to questions posted in the comments.
HOW TO ADD YOUR FREE TOTE BAG
1. If your cart has $49 or more of product in it, a pop-up message will appear on the Cart page asking if you want to add the free tote bag to your order.
2. If you want the tote bag, click Add to Cart. If you don't want the tote bag, click, "No thanks."
3. Be patient on the Cart page to allow the pop-up to load. If you have over $49 in your cart, the pop-up will eventually appear after several seconds. If it's not working, make sure you have pop-ups enabled in your web browser.
4. The promotion starts on Thursday, November 24, 2022, at 12:01 a.m., Eastern time, long before you’ll put your turkey in the oven.
5. The promotion ends on Monday, November 28, 2022, at 11:59 p.m., Eastern time. Who made up this Cyber Monday thing anyway?
6. If you make a purchase outside of the promotion period, you cannot receive a free tote bag. Please don’t ask. Saying no is really hard for Robot, so don't put that kind of pressure on her. But you can buy one if you like them that much (see #9 below).
7. If you purchase more than $49 worth of product (not including shipping or taxes), you will receive a FREE Things Could Be Worse Christmas Tote Bag, while supplies last. If your shopping cart isn’t up to the $49 level, browse around our site. We have some lower-priced items you can add on that make great gifts...kitchen textiles, playing cards and puzzles, notecards and stickers, BADbandanas, books, pins, etc. You’re sure to find something.
8. If your order qualifies to receive the tote bag, your shipping costs will be adjusted slightly to accommodate the addition of the tote bag. Shipping is a necessary evil. We’re sorry it has to be this way. If you prefer not to receive a free tote bag, you can delete it from your shopping cart before you check out. As a reminder, we are offering free shipping for U.S. orders over $200.
Please note that the free tote bag must be shipped with the rest of your order. So, if you are buying a platter for Aunt Sally but you want to keep the tote bag, you should have the package shipped to your address and make arrangements to visit Aunt Sally to give her the platter. She misses you.
WANT TO BUY SOME?
9. If you qualify for the free tote bag and would like to buy more, use this link because trying to increase the number of promotional tote bags you receive will only confuse the system.
10. The tote bag is printed in Calamityware red on white, 100% cotton, by textile wizards in India. Machine washable. Nice long handles. The design features a pattern based on Don's infamous Things Could Be Worse landscape sprinkled with holiday cheer.