How to get the Dubious Musician Pin Gift with $75 Purchase.
Making beautiful music requires energy and enthusiasm. But, so does making bad music. Don decided to celebrate that energy, enthusiasm, and bad music by creating this hard enamel (cloisonné) pin. Perfect for adorning your hat, jacket, scarf, or other pin-friendly location. (Worth noting is that this monkey also appears on our Dubious Musicians petite plates set.)
Makes a great gift.
HOW TO ADD YOUR FREE PIN
1. This promotion is only valid for purchases made at Calamityware.com. It has nothing to do with the current Kickstarter project we have underway.
2. If your cart has $75 or more of product in it, a pop-up message will appear on the Cart page asking if you want to add the free pin to your order. Only one pin per order. You will not receive multiple pins for every multiple of $75 you spend.
3. If you want the pin, click Add to Cart. If you don't want the pin, click, "No thanks."
4. Be patient on the Cart page to allow the pop-up to load. If you have over $75 in your cart, the pop-up will eventually appear after several seconds. If it's not working, make sure you have pop-ups enabled in your web browser.
5. The promotion starts on Thursday, April 1, 2021, at 12:01 a.m., Eastern time.
6. The promotion ends on Friday, April 30, at 11:59 p.m., Eastern time, or while supplies last.
7. If you make a purchase outside of the promotion period, you cannot receive a free Dubious Musician pin. Please don’t ask. Saying no is really hard for Robot, so don't put that kind of pressure on her.
8. If you purchase more than $75 USD worth of product (not including shipping or taxes), you will receive a FREE Dubious Musician pin (valued at $18, no substitutions allowed), while supplies last. If your shopping cart isn’t up to the $75 level, browse around our site. We have some lower-priced items you can add on that make great gifts for your friends, or for yourself...kitchen textiles, notecards, BADbandanas, books, etc. You’re sure to find something.
9. If your order qualifies to receive the print, your shipping costs will be adjusted slightly to accommodate the addition of the print. Shipping is a necessary evil. We’re sorry it has to be this way. If you prefer not to receive a free pin, you can delete it from your shopping cart before you check out. As a reminder, shipping is free for orders over $200.
Please note that the free pin must be shipped with the rest of your order. So, if you are buying a gift for Aunt Sally but you want to keep the pin for yourself, you should have the package shipped to your address and make arrangements to visit Aunt Sally (once the social distancing restrictions are lifted, of course) to give her her gift. She misses you.
10. You will be able to purchase one of these Dubious Musician pins starting on April 1. If you want extras, go here.
If after reading these details, you still have questions about the giveaway, please email email@example.com. Please don't post important questions in the comments below.
April 12, 2021
I love the clapper monkey! Please add him to more items!